Chances are.
I find myself spending the 9th to 10th January transition (from 11.55pm to 12 midnight) with different friends each year. In 2006 it was with Gabby over some wine and beer, and this year it was with HJ and James, over wedges and onion rings and overly cheesy fries. Nothing too fancy, but it was nice and cosy. Thanks for taking the time out guys (considering it was so last minute!), and also for the snack/tea treat! ;)
WTF, I have now turned 24.
TWENTY FOUR????!!!!?!!!
X X X
In other news...
Sigh................................. <3 <3 <3!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now everyone knows we don't have many strikingly handsome young actors here in Singapore (perhaps with the exception of 715, though I must point out that he is not Singaporean), but damn -- Elvin is SO going to make it big in NO time I swearrrrrrrrrrr. I can't believe Mom didn't exchange phone numbers with him when she totally had the chance to. Even if not for her own sake............ *sobs*
X X X
If you held me close, would you laugh it away?
Would you dare the glance that I steal to stay?
Rachael Yamagata - I'll Find A Way.

1 Comments:
sigh.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home