Thursday, December 14, 2006

Dizzy up the girl.

Apart from Sophie Marceau in "The World Is Not Enough", I have never thought highly of Bond girls... but Eva Green as Vesper Lynd stole my heart on Monday when I caught "Casino Royale" with Piggy and Jacq.

She possesses a smoky, mysterious, earthy beauty that is so fresh and unique. I LOVED her. And I just realised, both Sophie and Eva are French babes!!

Meanwhile, my friend Jacq (whom I got to know through Honours) is here in Singapore for a short visit before flying off to Japan for a job that will last three months and possibly more. I have been out everyday taking her around and visiting places I would never have gone to on a normal day. Think Indian temples, the Guan Yin temple at Bugis (which I actually really liked o_O), Geylang, and even East Coast Park! o_O

Heading to VivoCity for the first time... in a couple of hours!!!!!! ^_^

I wanted
I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along.

Nickelback - Far Away.

And Happy 18th Birthday you...

1 Comments:

At 12:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw 007 too! :D Although I didn't think much about the Bond Girl. I thought she didn't live up to expectations, much like the rest of the movie.
Darren

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home