If this ain't love.The movie I have been waiting -- no, dying to watch since the beginning of the year, is finally coming to Singapore cinemas on the 25th of January 2007 (checked the Shaw Cinemas website, ha!). I guess I will be watching it exactly one month after Cecil does in Melbourne after all, arrghhhh!!!!
I feel my toes tingling with anticipation. I mean... Brad, Cate, Gael, and Koji in ONE SINGLE MOVIE?!? That alone, is going to make the price of a weekend ticket worth every single cent ;p
And Happy 28th, Gael -- sorry I missed it o_O
And I was not the answer
So forget you ever thought it was me.
Goo Goo Dolls - Here Is Gone.

2 Comments:
Hi babe how's it going? ;)
Not sure if you already know this since you're just a big fan and all.. but there's another upcoming film with Gael in it.. it's kinda quirky and kooky, from the director of Eternal Sunshine.. so you kinda can guess what it'll be like.. ;)
It's titled The Science of Sleep and you can view the trailer at http://www.apple.com/trailers/warner_independent _pictures/thescienceofsleep/ (minus the space) or visit the official website at http://wip.warnerbros.com/scienceofsleep/ :)
missed a word apparently.. i meant to say just SUCH a big fan and all.. ;) hahaha. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home