All my only dreams.
OMG, I am finally done with shitty exams and bloody assignments (!!!!) and also the first half of THE terrible Honours year. I so need my life back, and therefore I am in the process of doing so now :p The last month has been nothing short of crazy, so it's now time to unwind (and also stop blogging, hehe) and let my hair down... though I have to say I didn't feel particularly overjoyed when I submitted my final essay, because I have 1000 words of thesis work to show the supervisor in nine days. Arrrgghhhh... I hate subjects that stretch over a year!! And it doesn't help that there are so many post-exam activities lined up for me! Lots of food, booze, parties, catching up, farewells for friends who are going home for good (T_T)... and then back to SG in early December. An entire three-month summer holiday awaits, but I have a feeling I'm going to spend alot of that time researching, writing, and then emailing work over to the supervisor once a week *sobs uncontrollably*. That being said, there is also no stopping me from having fun though :>
And after what seemed like a month of being and feeling like a fat blobby rug on the floor without exercise, I went back to FF today for BodyAttack with David (he is <3 btw). Aaahhh... I have soooooo missed that heart racing, shortness of breath, and sweat all over the body :D
I saw "The Prestige" last night, with three others :> It was quite funny because I was the only one who knew ALL three of them (i.e. they didn't quite know each other personally), but things worked out eventually and it was great. And well the movie was easily one of the best films I have seen in my lifetime, though I thought there were some seriously confusing parts... I think I might watch it again (or get the DVD)! How much do we love Hugh Jackman?!?!!!?!!
It is the weekend again, but for once in a very long time I am actually NOT feeling shitty about it :p Ganbattererurou Piggy!!! Just one more essay..... ^_^
My romance
Doesn't need a thing but you.
Lorraine Lawson - My Romance.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home