Saturday, October 28, 2006

Air for life.

An MSN conversation with a (vegetarian) friend who shall not be named ;)

Me: Yup, and I'll buy you dinner.

K: Noooo. Not necessary... come on. It's just something I do that I enjoy.

Me: Ok whatever. But what about dinner anyway? DUTCH.

K: Dutch? Might be hard coz I eat vegetables lol :P

Me: (thinks to self) ........................

Me: Dutch means we pay for ourselves, not that we are eating dutch food.

PS: We met up seven hours ago, for the first time - and despite all the initial anxieties I think I might have found, in K, a new friend whom I enjoy being with and talking to...

X X X

And just for the record:

1) 10% Writing Test, 9 Oct

2) 8% Grammar & Vocabulary Test, 16 Oct

3) 20% Speaking Test, 18 Oct (so dead for this one)

4) Class presentation, 19 Oct

5) 14% Speaking Test, 23 Oct

6) 40% 2000-word essay, 26 Oct

7) 60% 3000-word essay, 3 Nov

8) 40% 2000-word essay, 3 Nov (praying for an extension)

9) 40% exam, 8 Nov

10) 40% exam, 13 Nov

X X X

Out of the doubt that fills your mind

You finally find
You and I collide.

Howie Day - Collide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home