Sunday, October 29, 2006

Black or blue.

Question: How much do I adore uniquely artsy men who are lead singers of a Brit-rock band with tons of attitude?!

Sighhhhhh. Brett Anderson and that voice of his. And that IDon'tGiveAHoot attitude. Yum.

X X X

I seriously think YouTube is the best website ever, especially for oldies like myself. I happily spend so much time searching for, and watching, music videos of the songs I grew up with. Found videos of Suede, The Escape Club, Stephen Bishop (yes, that song), and The Eagles... most of which I've never seen before, because I never appreciated music videos as a child and now I do not have Cable TV (i.e. I don't have MTV channel!!!). Thanks to technology, they're all back online and taking me back to my childhood and teenage days. Ah, this thing called technology and my love-hate relationship with it.

I want you to notice
When I'm not around
You're so fucking special
I wish I was special.

Radiohead - Creep.

1 Comments:

At 12:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, you actually found THAT song!!! One more reason why i luv u bimbz!!! :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home