A thousand beautiful things.
Strangely enough, the reason that indirectly and unknowingly caused the emotional roller coasters on Monday and Thursday was also the exact same reason that made things right again on Friday afternoon, over a cheese sandwich I did not eat, and a brief moment together under the big old tree on a random patch of grass.
And although I still did not have much to say, as always, I knew I was ready to say goodbye, with a deep breath, a cheery smile and nothing less than best regards to offer.
Well it's been building up inside of me
For oh I don't know how long
I don't know why but I keep thinking
Something's bound to go wrong
But she looks in my eyes
And makes me realise
And she says don't worry baby
Don't worry baby
Don't worry baby
Everything will turn out alright.
The Beach Boys - Don't Worry Baby.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home