Sunday, December 17, 2006

I think it's amazing.

At Pacific Coffee having a nice warm cuppa!

East Coast Park!

Jacq walking along the shore

With Damo, before getting on the Luge ride at Sentosa

Me and my margarita at Cafe Iguana

Memories of the six days when Jacq was in Singapore. I was exhausted by the end of it all, because we were out every single day and only coming home late at night, but I am glad she came to visit and that we got to know each other better now that uni was over (for her at least). I have come to realise that despite our many differences, I do appreciate her for the person that she is, and we actually got along pretty well even though we never quite hung out back in Melbourne. I never told her this explicitly, but next semester I will seriously miss walking into the postgrad computer lab and seeing her already in front of a desktop, writing her thesis or typing an email, on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. And coffee. Our routine Monday morning bloody 9.30 AM coffee sessions.

Jacq has since left for Japan, where she will embark on a job that will last three months... and I don't even know when we will next meet, but I guess I will be thankful enough that we went through this semester together. I wish her lots of happiness and love.

Take care, best wishes, and goodbye Jacq!! :)

Look for the rainbow in every storm
Find out for certain
Love is gonna be there for you
You'll always be someone's baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home