Sunday, October 10, 2004

Hang on, little tomato!

I am dazed and numb. I know I have to see her again, cannot believe we have been thrown together by chance like this, unless this is meant to lead to something better for us both. I don't understand this feeling or where it is taking me.

Even if I had known, I would not, could not, have stopped.

The Naked Husband - Mark D'Arbanville.


There you have it. My exact, precise sentiments.

X X X

Approximately 1042 words more till completion. Hang on, little tomato - you're almost there.

Through the storm we reach the shore
You give it all but I want more
And I'm waiting for you
With or without you
With or without you
I can't live
With or without you.

U2 - With or Without You.


I can't live ... with or without you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home