I swear.
If I could swear on my blog now, I would - but I'd refrain from doing so, since my blog is rated PG-13.
Never mind that I was wearing Sunday best and in high spirits.
Never mind that Vicki said that I was a champion at reverse parking.
Never mind that I did correctly all the things I usually did wrong.
Never mind that I was hovering around a wonderful score of 97 out of 100 (??!!).
And, never mind that I was just 5 minutes away from completion.
So tell me, HTF could I possibly fail my driving test on an immediate failure??!!?!
It was only my first attempt, yes. But I failed so stupidly, so terribly, so wastedly, so wrongly.
It hurts - so, so bad.
Who's gonna tell you when
It's too late?
Who's gonna tell you things
Aren't so great?
You can't go on
Thinking nothing's wrong
Who's going to drive you home tonight?
Cars - Drive.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home