Little Murders.
To the anonymous person who left a comment earlier today: Yes I do have the entire monologue, in a book. Are you looking for it? Uh, but how am I supposed to pass it to you? O_o You should have left behind an email address for me to contact you though.
And Perrin, thank you for your concern but guess what!!!! I just obtained a 4-day extension for my essay this afternoon *beams* (FOC! Didn't need an MC at all ;p) Uhm... will let you proof-read when it's done ;)
11.50 pm, Friday night. Let the 2-week spring break begin.
X X X
When you're near me
I close my eyes
I want to feel you by my side
When you kiss me
I close my eyes
I want you by my side.
Gregorian - Once in a Lifetime.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home