Bookworm.
I've been reading books from cover to cover lately like a bookworm (I am using the term "bookworm" literally because I am reading books at worm speed, ie: slow). This is so not good, because I'm so glued to fiction that I neglect the non-fiction - very important readings for my tutorials -_-
My two-week spring vacation has arrived - except that it isn't exactly what you would call a break, because I have a shitload of work to do ... and not to mention my driving test (first attempt!) on the 22nd.
Modern Southeast Asia Research Essay (2500 words) due 24th September, and I have no clue whatsoever on how to approach it. Blame it on the fiction ;p
Said we'd be forever
Said it'd never die
How could you love me and leave me
And never say goodbye?
Boyz II Men - End Of The Road.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home