Thursday, August 19, 2004

Happy days are here again...

Because both my mom and Blob's are here to visit (just for 4.5 days though)! The sisters arrived yesterday morning at about 5 am, and will be heading back to Singapore again on Sunday afternoon *sniffle*. Despite that (very minor) intrusion into my secret, private life (Okay I'm kidding!!), I'm really glad to be able to spend time with my folks - taking them around and stuff (Although Blob on the other hand doesn't seem to be welcoming it very much). Very nice ;) Not to mention the free cleaning of the kitchen ... and THAT bloody bathroom -_-

Last night I watched the first 2 episodes of Singapore Idol, kindly brought to me by Mummy's VCR services .... special note to *erhem* Singapore's version of William Hung, Mr SWX - WTF were you trying to do with that rendition of Lemon Tree?!?!?!!!! (Yes he is a friend of mine and he reads this blog. Leave a number if you wish to make friends and, no I am so not kidding you) But I guess, my personal favourite was the guy who did Careless Whisper. Seriously, WTF is going on with Singaporeans nowadays?!? (Piggy, I sooooo have to show you the Careless Whisper one ;p)

Applications for student exchange in Semester 2 2005 close on December 6 (!!!!). I really have NO idea if I want to go then, or Semester 1 in 2006. Lots of stuff to worry about if I DO NOT go abroad for my final semester (ie: Sem 1 2006) - and the issue with my apartment here ranks number one on the list.

Anyway, boring details aside. I've decided to put aside all the dreams of New York and California et al, and apply for Keio University in Tokyo, BUT apparently every potential exchange student needs to submit a resume, which as of today I do not know how to write -_- It's just about 3 months more before I have to submit an application!!!

I don't know why I am boring my readers with such crappy detail. I think it's because I am stuck in the library with nothing to do (?).

Back to the readings on the Japanese Occupation in Malaya and Southeast Asia.

So I'm never gonna dance again,
The way I dance with you.

George Michael (with a special remake by some Patrick guy) - Careless Whisper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home