Five days.
After making a huge merry-go-round choosing subjects, I have decided that I shall go back to a five-day school week, which absolutely kills now, since I had only four days last semester.
Useless info to you guys, but I shall do a monologue anyway - I'm torn between doing Sustainable Development and Modern Southeast Asia for my development studies major. One geography, one history (talk about versatility?!). For Sustainable Development I've got a really nice tutor and classmates (a good mix of Aussie and international students, an environment I'd very much prefer to be in), and lectures and tutorials for Modern Southeast Asia fall on FRIDAY (which essentially kills my 4 day week). To make it worse, I'm the ONLY international student in that tutorial and it makes me really uncomfortable and difficult to speak up among all the Aussies who talk as though everything has been computerised in their heads (it sounds silly, but yeah... it's really intimidating actually).
I'd love doing a history module on Southeast Asia, as opposed to tackling boring old issues like "Is there an environmental crisis?!"... yada yada. I've had enough from all that development studies subjects I've done so far -_-
5 days, 5 days... and a shorter weekend from now.
And then I go and spoil it all
By saying something stupid
Like "I love you".
Frank & Nancy Sinatra - Something Stupid.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home