You belong to me.
I had a great time with the rest last night - yakiniku buffet dinner with 10 (TEN!!!) servings of beef, 8 serves of chicken and other things (damn the corn -_-). Thank you guys, it was great fun. And thank you too, for making me smile.
I suppose you'd agree with me that with the exception of Gunther, all of us had a good winter -_- Bwahahahahhahaha... Mamy Poko VS Huggies? ;p
Now don't you just wish you were there with us? :>
mm and me (that stunned look was done on purpose, btw ;p)
mm the EXCELLENT cook doing what she's best at.
Pigs on Collins, with Piggy looking away because she couldn't stop laughing ;p
My personal favourite!
Well I guess I only have one thing to say after putting these pics up: Time to start shedding the extra kilos -_-
X X X
See the marketplace in old Algiers
Send me photographs and souvenirs
Just remember when a dream appears
You belong to me.
Vonda Shepard - You Belong To Me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home