Monday, September 27, 2004

Procrastinating procrastinator.

I should be given an award for being the "Most Outstanding Procrastinator in the University of Melbourne", because .... I just got my history essay extended today. Again. After going to the doctor and looking as though my "diarrhoea" was just about to rip my gut, puncture my kidney and tear up my heart, that is. I got an MC for 4 full days. How much easier can it get?

I don't remember handing in anything on time for the whole of this year - my Gender and Development essay and Criminology essay were extended for at least 5 days each (but I got H1 for both, weirdly enough!) I am so developing such a bad habit (CaLi, I'm winning you now!!!). But nevermind, there's always Gunther to be on par with me, right sweetie? ;p

X X X

Had my first "minor injury" from Kendo just now. Strip of skin on my first toe got ripped off while sparring with the seniors. Didn't notice it at first until I felt a slight pain on my toe, then when I lifted my foot to look.... hhhh! A small part of skin behind my first toe was 80% ripped off... ewwww. I wanted to post a pic but I shall not traumatise you all ;p Small injury, no worries. (I'm just not used to it -_-)

And because my essay has been extended again, here i am ... blogging, slacking, chatting, surfing, thinking, pondering, and missing.

X X X

Well I'm willing to forgive you
But I can't forget
'Cos you really really really really hurt me
This time.

Aretha Franklin - Willing to Forgive.


X X X

With that being said, when are we going for Japanese BBQ? ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home