Gorgeous?
http://www.female50gp.com/welcome.php
Where have all our beautiful people gone to?
Or did we even have any to start with?
X X X
Shall we dance?
I liked it very much ;> But J. Lo was just so wrong with her gigantic butt and chunky body.
But my "best friend" Richard (Gere) is so, so, hot!!!! Considering he is way into his fifties ... *swoons and drops dead*
Just how sexy is a charming, mature men in a tux?!?
With an electrifying smile, red rose in his right hand, going up an escalator?!?
I like ;>
To all of you reading this - If you are a good dancer, I'm jealous of you.
X X X
Maybe the thing that's so intriguing about love is just the chase. The more you know you can't have it, the more you crave for it ... And when you finally hold it in your hands it doesn't seem that precious or worth cherishing anymore.
Was listening to Collin Raye's "Love, Me" a few days ago on the tram, which almost
And between now and then
Till I see you again
I'll be loving you
Love, Me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home