Caramel Macchiato.
Good grief, it is now 7.22 am and I haven't had the chance to sleep yet. Spent the entire night (er, morning actually) preparing for an ungraded (UNGRADED!!!!) presentation (amongst the other usual distractions of course! ;p) - Like, huh?! I think I've gone mad.
Don't know how I am going to survive the day, with class from 11 am to 2 pm straight and then driving from 2.15-3.45 ... not to mention a dinner promise with one of my Japanese 1B classmates. I am screwed.
The reason I am able to stay awake till now is because I had my faithful dosage of a Tall caramel macchiato from Starbucks immediately after dinner just now and therefore it kept me *kinda* awake. I am so tired now I feel like just crashing for 2 hours, but at the same time there doesn't seem to be any point in sleeping NOW.
But then again, nothing better to energize me than 2 plays of Utada Hikaru's "Automatic" on a morning like this.
It's automatic
Soba ni iru dake de
Sono me ni mitsumerareru dake de
Utada Hikaru - Automatic.
In my opinion, Hikki beats Ayumi Hamasaki anytime.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home