Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Hard Rock.

Nothing beats a good dinner with close friends. Had a sumptuous dinner with Piggy and Gunther at Hard Rock Cafe earlier on and right now there is no other word to describe us other than stuffed. Did not bring my camera for pictures but Gunther took some ... so after I get them off him I'll post them and make all of you drool drool drool! Food was just okay, but service was top-notch and each of us gave a $2 tip ... which isn't alot really, but it's the thought that counts? ;p

Handed in geography essay today, finally. I'm so glad that all my major assignments are out of the way at the moment, save for a tutorial presentation on Thursday (you don't know how happy I am, seriously). But that presentation is ungraded, so it's all good!! Looking forward to catching J. Lo and Richard Gere on "Shall We Dance" this Friday.

I'm kinda gravitating towards watching "Before Sunset" again, but I'm not sure if I really want to spend the money.

On a (very) happy note, I added an eye candy to MSN today. Let's see how long it lasts. Note to self: Do not try too hard.

X X X

Bern turns 4 today. One thing though ... this year it's just different without her eldest brother around.

Happy birthday little one.

X X X

Mama never loved her much
And Daddy never keeps in touch
That's why she shys away from human affection
But somewhere in her private place
She packs her bag for outer space
And now she's waiting for the right kind of pilot to come.

Savage Garden - To the Moon and Back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home