Drool.
Hard Rock dinner on Tuesday night - sorry for being a cheapo, Pig, but I pinched them off your blog ;p
All of this food, to be shared among only three people (uh, pigs).
Have you ever seen anything like this?
All of this food, to be shared among only three people (uh, pigs) ;p
X X X
"Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time."
I finally found time to watch "Casablanca" yesterday morning. I didn't think it deserved all that hulabaloo (borrrrring film I thought it was) save for certain quotes here and there, but I guess for a 1942 film it can be considered quite an achievement.
Or maybe it was due to the fact that I watched it immediately after I woke up? O_o
I guess our love story will never be seen
On the big wide silver screen
But it hurt just as bad when I had to watch you go.
Bertie Higgins - Casablanca.
Next film on the list is the Godfather (Godpa ;p) trilogy. Man, are we on a classics roll (literally!).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home