Ferris Wheel.
Unimportant trivia: The ferris wheel was invented by a man by the name of George Ferris (har har why am I not surprised?) ;p
Ferris Wheel - Odaiba Park, Tokyo. I want. In January (even if it means I'll have to get on it by myself).
After being asked the question about what my dream date would be, I thought about it and said, "A ferris wheel. It's definitely got something to do with a ferris wheel somewhere, sometime, with someone."
Aren't ferris wheels the most utterly romantic things on earth? :>
Hooked on Leon Lai for the night. Promise me you wouldn't tell anyone (this one's especially for you, Pig ;p)
What would I do if you were at home with me tonight?
You're the only one
Fills my fantasy room
Never gonna stop
All the fantasies
I live my life, I live my life
For you.
Leon Lai - Sausalito O.o

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home