Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Hairy issues III.

Okay, I still don't know what to do with my hair. Right now it's still the same length, uncut. And you guys have totally different opinions, which is making me very confused ;p Oh well. I guess the final decision still lies with me though? Shall wait till the end of the month to decide.

We had a Japanese visitor session this morning, whereby visitors from Japan would come into our class for us (in groups of 4) to interview and ask questions. Nerve-wrecking piece of work!!! It actually went pretty well, considering my group did such last minute work!!! Apparently, trying to work with "the interest" (ie: Anne) got pretty bad, cos she was away from keyboard (AFK) the entire night while myself and another group member did the shitty brainstorming -_- But all in all, it went okay, in my opinion. The Japanese visitors were really, really nice and patient with us, though there were many times when we could do nothing except stare blankly at them whenever they blabbered in the still somewhat-alien tongue.

10-day mid-semester break starting next week. Not a good time to enjoy ourselves apparently, and I am not feeling too enthusiastic about it either. 2 major essays and 1 oral test due after the hols >.< Wish I could go back home.

Feeling shitty, and it's all your fault.

Actually, I don't know which of the two to blame.

'Cos I can't make you love me if you dont,
You can't make your heart feel something it won't.

Bonnie Raitt - I Can't Make You Love Me.



But I really hate it when you lie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home