Wednesday, March 10, 2004

We've only just begun.

In a terribly foul mood now, because firstly, I cannot find my file - the file which contains all my important papers and stuff. My lecture notes, tutorial notes, course guidelines, and hiragana/katakana practice!! I must have left it at the counter while at Dick Smith's this afternoon. It's killing me that it's closed now and I can't call them up to check if it's there. It's killing me that I could have left it on the tram (although very unlikely) or worse still, somewhere else. It's killing me that I don't know what time they open -_- Dear File, I hope you stay where you are and wait for me to get back to you. I will so die a horrible death if I lose you for good. Sob.

Secondly, I am trying to do some minor timetable changes via Alloc8 (stupid name, I know - it actually sounds like what some Singaporeans would say online -_-) and due to a lack of knowledge that my timetable was to be turned upside down after clicking a certain button, lo and behold, my timetable is now in danger of being changed 360 degrees. I can only hope with crossed fingers that it doesn't affect my initial timetable much cos it's going to be alot of effort working out the clashes here and there all over again. It's hard to explain my agony here... oh well. I just hope everything goes well tomorrow. File, and timetable.

On another note altogether, I am surprised that I opened my mouth to participate in the tutorial today. Even when I didn't exactly digest that silly reading. Wow wow. Lynn contributing an idea in class is a really, really rare event okay *feels proud of self* And considering it was a gender studies class, of which I know nuts about -_-

I bought 2 pairs of boxers (?!) from Target after class today, because I realise, to my horror, that I didn't pack enough shorts to wear at home here. Sigh.

Still in a foul mood, and absolutely no motivation to carry on blogging.

X X X

Took these pics at Nat's and Fai's (they are housemates) place on the night of the Oscar's.



After dinner (we called for delivery). Doh! :>



mm, myself, and Fai, with cheesy grins.

Actually I cannot get over the fact that Ben lost the Oscar to Sean. "Mystic River" was such a bad movie, it was probably one of the worst I've seen in my entire existence, alongside "Intolerable Cruelty" -_- Oh well, I guess the acting and the plot are somewhat independent of each other.

When you are with me, I'm free
I'm careless, I believe.
Above all the others we'll fly
This brings tears to my eyes.

Creed - My Sacrifice.


Someone guess what's the song on repeat mode now? :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home