Friday, April 02, 2004

Hairy issues II.

The pics are up, and polling has officially started.



Shorter-haired me about a year ago. Many of you may find this pic familiar 'cos I'm always either sending it around or putting it up (not again?!) but I thought this was a good pic to show the length of my hair. Sorry guys -_-



This pic was taken yesterday, with obviously longer hair. Ignore the (fat and ugly) expressionless face, I just didn't feel like being too smiley.

Ha.

X X X

Now let your fingers do the walking :p Thanks for the trouble.

PS: Piggy and KL: So I should keep my hair the way it looks or go back to the shorter one?

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song.
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling
Tell me baby,
Where did I go wrong?

Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares to You.


I bought her CD in 1995, just for this song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home