Thursday, April 01, 2004

Hairy issues.

Today is Thursday. Mokuyoobi. The start of my week-end (paradox, haha), April Fools' day, as well as Leslie Cheung's one-year death anniversary (out of point). Cliche thing to say, but time really whizzes past you when you least expect it to. Assignments are due in approximately 3-4 weeks, Nihongo oral test after the Easter break, plus a 400-word Japanese report (!!!!) to hand in at the end of the semester.

I need opinions. Opinions, folks. On whether I look better with short or long hair. Okay I know it probably doesn't make too much of a difference in terms of length, but I am one who takes others' suggestions seriously. Opinion poll on the topic "Should Lynn keep her hair longer?" starts now, attached are two photos to act as your guide. Sorry I have to do this, because I am getting too many mixed reviews. Z thinks long hair looks awful on me, Piggy thinks there are too many straight and long-haired girls around in the streets of Singapore (cannot agree more), Nat thinks I should change my image -_-

Okay, sighhhhh. My photosite is undergoing maintenance at the moment, so. Be back later.

X X X

Congrats Kanglun on getting the licence. Time to be my chauffeur in July ;p See if I manage to get mine in May first -_-

Piggy, can you please make up your mind re your present soon? -_- We don't have all day.

Hungry, and terribly in need of dinner.

And I fell out of bed,
Hurting my head from the things that I said.

Bee Gees - I Started A Joke.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home