Feel better now.
I realised that all I needed to feel better was 2 rounds of Jane Monheit's "Over The Rainbow". That amounts to (6 minutes 40 seconds) X 2. Jane Monheit may not be the most popular jazz singer around, but her voice makes you happy. The way she delivers her notes makes me smile. Her music is, however, very very much unappreciated.
I swear, it took away all the hatred and unhappiness earlier on. Not that it isn't there anymore... but a huge bit just went away. That's enough.
Taken at Thai Express earlier this week, had dinner with Z. Asked the manager about the notice they pasted on the glass window - "part/full time waiter/waitress wanted. walk in for interview" The working hours suck and the pay stinks. I guess not.
But don't forget who's taking you home and in whose arms you're gonna be
So darling save the last dance for me.
The Drifters - Save the Last Dance for Me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home