Tuesday, December 16, 2003

shy
Shy


What is your behaviour towards guys?
brought to you by Quizilla

Went to catch Wild Rice's latest production, Cinderel-lah - A musical pantomime at Raffles Hotel Jubilee Hall on Sunday afternoon, which was pretty darn good!! Well, of course you can tell from the title that it's in fact the original fairy tale of Cinderella with a Singaporean twist. In this rendition, Cinderella's name is Cindy (a Singaporean) who resides in Sengkang. Her evil stepsisters are named Precious and Treasure, and the famous Siamese twins have been renamed Cheng and Heng :p It was soooo funny, I laughed out LOUD like a kid everytime Hossan Leong, Sheikh Haikel, Kumar (!!!) and even Neo Swee Lin come up with some funny antic. Cheers to those talented people who came up with the songs specially written for this musical-play. It was especially heartening to watch different music genres coupled with very creative lyrics. I've always held local theatre in high regard, but this one was one helluva major breakthrough. This is what I call excellent theatre :> Darn, I would so love to watch it again, this time with Jo, but this afternoon when I went to Sistic at Wisma, they had only one miserable seat left for 26 Dec. Grrrr.

But who knows, give me another twenty minutes to think about it, I might go for it again. Alone.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed your show, Pig :>

Attended my first jazz piano class at Yamaha this afternoon. Did some basic stuff and blues scales. And, I was silently going "hhhh!!!!" when my teacher flashed the songsheet for "Autumn Leaves" right in front of me 15 minutes into the lesson. o.O!!!!! Like he could read my mind?!!! "Autumn Leaves" is one of my favouritest songs!!! *dies*

So Piggy and Kenn, if you wanna hear me play that, give me some time ^_^

But I miss you most of all, my darling
When autumn leaves
Start to fall.

Eva Cassidy - Autumn Leaves.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home