Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Current music: Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight (again and again and again)

Okay, so I haven't been blogging for a few days. I think it's because I don't really have anything much to say.

American History essay due 5 days later.

We began the course by looking at letters that demonstrated a faith in government and the president. Discuss how this faith has changed in the time since. What are the implications of these changes?

I currently have 523 words. Which means if I continue writing 200 per day, I'd be done by the 17th. Just nice. But you see, I have a criminology exam on the 20th (Wednesday) which means I have to hurry up with the darn essay (which is super hard to write) and start studying!!!!! -_-

I hate it when EVERYTHING is due at the same time. Let us all uni students wallow in self pity.

And to the anonymous person who left a comment yesterday, could you please identify yourself? :> It could be one of you but I just wanted to make sure I know who exactly reads this page. Hmm. I must be really careful with my words man. Grrrr. Which defeats the purpose of a blog.

I've got this crazy plan of learning driving during the 3 month holidays (since I've got my PDL already but I just need to renew), then coming back to Melbourne to practise more, then faster get the licence before I get back next June. That is, if I don't stay here to do winter intensive (Nooooo!!!! I refuse!!!!!!!).

And speaking of driving, congrats to Jean who just passed her driving!! Now you can be independent to drive around by yourself. Heh. Enjoy your HK trip while I enjoy... mugging. Grrrr.

Oh yay I finally managed to download the HXT version of "Qiu Tian Bie Lai". I must have repeated it like 10 times last night :p

David Tao concert 25 days away. I can't wait already.

And when is Jay coming again?! Hopefully before I go back. PLEASE. I can't bear missing him another time >.<

You came and breathed new life
Into this lonely heart of mine.

Brian McKnight - Back at One.


This song spent time with me while I was mugging for the O's. It was that period of time when he had all these "number" hits such as this one and "6, 8, 12". Doh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home