Watching Felicity Season II while blogging now...
Spent an entire afternoon chilling (and exchanging cool songs via thumb drive) at Kenn's place with Piggy. Nat was supposed to arrive (at 10, ahem) but in the end she overslept till 6 (pm??!!) and decided to stay home after all. And therefore the 3 of us watched Aussie Idol with Andrew with Meat Lovers' pizza and Coke. But sigh, I paid 8 bucks for a slice -_- Kenn I am so gonna go back and have lunch at your place tomorrow!!!! :D Thanks in advance for grilling them so "they'll be crisp and good".
Pavarotti and friends do some really good songs, I must admit *giggle* There was Aqua, Annie Lennox and Tracy Chapman!!!!
(sings "Baby can I hold you tonight..." Pavarotti style. You will never wanna know how that sounds, guys :p)
Okay, everyone around me is learning or already knows how to drive. Huawei and Sponk are both only eighteen and have got their licenses already!!! Grrrrr. Jealous. I must not lag behind. I will go do my basic theory after my exams on the 28th and make sure I get it by June before I get back to Singapore for winter.
I wish.
STOP PDA-ING IN PUBLIC YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME SICK!!!!!
Through the hourglass I saw you
Each time you slipped away
When a mirror crashed I called you
And turned to hear you say.
Berlin - Take My Breath Away.
I love (luurrrveee lurrrfff lurrvvvv) this song. Tom Cruise looked so hot in Top Gun. Well that was many many years ago though :p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home