Saturday, November 22, 2003

Damn the guy who invented Friendster.

Friendster. Everyone is on Friendster. But I am starting to develop a love-hate relationship with it. Friendster isn't too good for health, I realised. It gives you the biggest surprises (shocks to be exact) in the world which affects your mental well-being. Like just now, I was surfing through a primary school friend's Friendster profile and was looking at her photos... then I literally stopped breathing cos I realised she is currently attached to BOB (Yusheng, Ryan, whatever) from DHS. Like, what the hell???? For those who know Bob, yes... he is attached to my very sweet, very pretty, and very nice Primary school friend (YZPS people, I am sad to say that it is Sonia). I refuse to believe it. And yes, thanks to Friendster...

I found about 8 more Primary school friends just now. (Lannie and KJ, you guys have got to check Meihui out!!! She is now known as Claris haha) It's probably nice to know how everyone has changed since 1995. Not that we are gonna start keeping in touch from now on though... -_-

I hate Friendster sometimes. It once again confirms the fact that Singapore is TOO small. Too small for her own good. And it affects my health cos tonight I am going to have a nightmare about Bob and Sonia. I mean, does she even KNOW that the nickname "BOB" was given to him to stand for "Body Odour Boy"??!!?!??!!!!!

Suddenly feel afraid writing all this down. What if one day the wrong people stumble upon this site? =/

Piggy's leaving tomorrow.

When you smile
I can tell we know each other very well.

Dionne Warwick - This girl's in love with you


My god. Was Yvette good with this song or what?!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home