Went out with my Yandao (of course, my biased point of view) and his girlfriend Yun on Wednesday night for dinner, at NYDC Wheelock -_- Ugh. Was craving for chicken baked rice at Swensens but they were on a budget (they said Swensens more ex than NYDC so...). Had baked rice as usual (I refuse to eat their pasta). Halfway into the meal I felt like puking cos I could taste the rawness of the cheese everytime I took a spoonful. Therefore, I had half the rice, and later the three of us shared a Tiramisu mudpie, which, on the other hand, was quite good. Sigh. NYDC should just scrap away their main course and revamp to become a dessert house instead >.<
Brought my digicam along so decided we take pics at PS. There was absolutely no suitable backdrop for us -_- cos PS is in the midst of some silly Swan Lake Barbie exhibition. So guess where we took pics????!!!!! Right in front of the pinky backdrop, taking care not to show the words "Barbie Swan Lake" (or was it "Swan Lake Barbie"? Who cares la -_-), or the swan in the pond, or the pinky sky. We decided we would have only the castle. Blah.
Anyway, Yandao and Yun. It was in fact their 5th month anniversary (he reminded me after the evening was over). So I asked him, why on earth did you ask me along then???!!!! o.O
Yandao and me (Crap... I need to grow taller. Thinner too >.<). And for those who know what I am eternally like, check out the half-open bag.... -_-
While taking pics for Yandao and Yun I felt a soft tap on my shoulder. Turned around and realised it was Mosquito!!!!!!!!!! *dies*. For the pathetic few who know my "history" with him, (haha)... here he is (Yandao took a pic of us while we were talking o.O). Well I decided to leave myself out cos it just looked bad. Piggy, make sure your piggish snort is sealed >.<
Aiya, but he seriously looks ten times better in person. And I think my camera makes people look fatter than usual. Or is it just my self-consolation??!!! Sob.
The song "Hao Xin Fen Shou" is nice but it gets annoying when overplayed. And I don't think Lee Hom should have a part in it, cos he sort of spoils the song? I kinda admire his talents but really, just not a half-Mandarin-half-Cantonese duet with Candy Lo -_-
So tell me now and I won't ask again
Will you still love me tomorrow?
The Shirelles - Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home