Wednesday, October 15, 2003

shu
You're like Mrs Shu!


Which Teacher Are You Most Like?
brought to you by Quizilla

Okay, the Dunmanian who took the time to design this quiz must be super damn free. I have an impression of Mrs Shu but... hmm... what subject did she teach ah? Was it some science or maths thing? Anyway, I must say that I don't know most of the teachers under "most possible results". Where are Ah Xia, Shaomei and Hanlin (ie: the Lu legacy), etc?? Where is ANNE ANG?? Where is Tui Gee?? They've forgotten the Dunman High legends -_-

In a few nutshells:

Woke up at 1.24 pm this afternoon and missed my USA Today lecture. Craaaaaaap.

Z started his recourse this morning. No more hair until 16 December. Back to shitty life in Tekong. BOO HOO HOO.

Ron, Kanglun and Bonan coming to Australia (Queensland) tomorrow for training. Was suggesting to hopefully say hi during their R and R but apparently we are in different states and by the time my exams end, they'll all be back in Singapore already. Bah. Anyway KL, do take care of yourself while you're there and remember to msg!! :> Bring home a koala :p

No school tomorrow due to teacher protests. Woohoo!

"Kill Bill" (latest Quentin Tarantino flick) opened in Sydney today. I won't have time to catch it when it comes here!!!!! Oh man, Daryl Hannah just transformed into some hot babe or something, after dodgy films like "At First Sight". Hehe. Is "Underworld" ever coming to Melbourne? I am dying, absolutely dying, to see Scott Speedman.

Am supposed to enrol for subjects I wanna do next year by next Thursday. I'm like, duh. How the heck am I to do so when the timetables aren't even ready? Some efficient system we've got here -_- I sure hope I don't have a single 9 am for my cores. NO NO NO. I won't wake up. Never. One thing though, I've decided to do a Jap language module ^_^



The view from my bedroom window. I love waking up to such a view :) Don't you just love river views? :p

OMG. I hear the intro of Eric Clapton's "Wonderful Tonight" coming from Blob's room. He seriously astounds me sometimes. Seriously.

Aha. There my inspiration comes.

And then I tell her
As I turn out the light
I said my darling
You were wonderful tonight.

Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight


Double OMG. He's playing "That's What Friends Are For" now. It's killing me! Such eclectic taste coming from one who can't even maintain the cleanliness of his personal toilet bowl -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home