It's 4.25 am and I've just emerged from the bathroom, clean and fresh. Time to blog.
I had a thought about teacher-student relationships today, and wondered to myself if I'd go out with my teacher if I had the chance. No, I don't mean relief or substitute teachers who are older than me by just 2 or 3 years. What I had in mind was at least 10 years or more. Well I guess I would, depending on whether the feelings are mutual. I mean, why not? I've always admired intellectual, older men. Haha. Best if he plays a musical instrument. I'd die at his hands for sure. Teacher-student relationships are such a sweet thought. Imagine being in class and grinning to each other now and then. Imagine trying hard to act normal when seeing him in the staff room. Imagine scribbling a "Hi" on your assignment and handing it up to him. Imagine meeting in secret after school hours and going home together. Awww. Oh! And most importantly, imagine getting an 'A' for every piece of work turned in :p
For relationships like this though, I also wondered if marriage would ever cross their minds.
Guess I read one too many teacher-student relationship novels and watched one too many teacher-student relationship dramas.
I miss DC, sorta.
X X X X X
On another note altogether, the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen was so bad, I was fully unconscious less than an hour into the movie -_- I want to watch Infernal Affairs II, but apparently it ain't coming out in Melbourne and I am not in Singapore to catch it. Arrgghh. Why can't it be screened during the holiday season just like last year?!
For the record, I currently have 59 friends on Friendster.
Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me.
Judy Garland - Over the Rainbow (from The Wizard of Oz OST)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home