I'm bored. So I'm gonna put up some pictures for you guys. Of myself, obviously.
I know, I know, some of you have seen this pic before. Why? Cos I look bad in my other pictures :p
Piggy says I look very trigger happy.
ZS, myself and Porridge_Zou. A long time ago at Far East, sometime last year. Talking about photos, I realise I haven't had one like this taken for more than half a year. Boo.
PS: I wanted to put up the pics taken at the airport (last year when I first left for Melbourne) as well as one with Piggy and mm but they are in BMP format and the geocities site which holds my pics don't support BMP. Great.
I don't know if the novel "The Bride Stripped Bare" by N.J. Gemmell is sold in Singapore (banned perhaps?). I bought it yesterday together with Piggy and we're both kinda glued to it :p I read about 20 pages on the tram on my way home today (yeah I'm slow) and boy, some parts are just... woo. Not for the purely innocent or weak-hearted. Ha ha. I'll end with a short line from the book.
.... It's muscular and balming and silky and the memory's as potent as a first kiss.
"The Bride Stripped Bare" - N.J. Gemmell

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home