Sunday, August 10, 2003

CWINDOWSDesktopGrease.jpg
Grease!


What movie Do you Belong in?(many different outcomes!)
brought to you by Quizilla

Finally. I finally got a movie I'm comfortable with. Okay, I know I'm not supposed to cheat, but... I got Power Rangers the first time, then Pirates of the Carribbean (which I've never even heard of), then the Matrix (I only watched Reloaded), changed my answers and got the Matrix again... and finally decided to randomly pick my answers so I could get something else. Grease!!! Wonderful film with an amazing soundtrack :>

While I was (miraculously) packing my stuff in the room that night, I suddenly wondered if technology would advance to such an extent that you get to install a tracking device on selected items dear to you (like your wallet, phone, keys, watch, lip balm!!!!! etc)... so you won't have to spend time searching for them when they get lost. Weird thought to come from me huh. But I lose these things so often, it drives me nuts. Not that I lose them for good that sorta thing. Its just that they always get lost in my room. I practically use my house phone to call my mobile 24/7 because its eternally missing at home. Grrrr. And I spend minutes searching my room for the key to get out of the house... and end up being late. Ugh!!! I need a tracking device. Where is Einstein when you need him now?!

It's almost 10pm now. Be heading to Ed's place later with MM to catch the match between Man-U and Arsenal... yup, all 7 of us gonna be there I suppose. Can't believe I'm willing to travel all the way to St Kilda for a soccer match?!? When I have school tomorrow and I haven't done my reading??? Glenn - have mercy on me tomorrow. Please.

I think we're gonna need some time
Maybe all we need is time.

Stephen Bishop - It Might Be You.


Now this is what I call the classic example of a one-hit wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home