Friday, July 18, 2008

Can't love, can't hurt.

Random current thoughts:

1. I am generally OK with travelling on public transport, just don't get me started on being on the bus or train at PEAK HOURS, in very close proximity of certain people who smell really, reaaaally bad. -_-

2. I have met up with the Melbourne people who're back here on holiday - it was so good to see them again, and to know that things haven't changed a single bit. :)

3. Two hours after I littered my entire office with mothballs to get rid of the lizard who (I personify most living things, including bugs) lived in my office for over a month, he is now gone for good. And it has got nothing to do with the mothballs... go figure.

4. "The Dark Knight" next Wednesday!!!!!! CANNOT WAIT. CANNOT.

5. What would I do without TV in my life...?

6. I am counting down to September 13.

7. I need new clothes!

8. I actually enjoy having pierced ears :P

9. Sponk needs to be back here. :(

10. I want Jim Sturgess to be my colleague so bad... it is not funny. -_-

11. I dread having to make conversation with random acquaintances on public transport, when all I want is some me-time.

12. Busan and Shanghai in two weeks! :)

Just because I'm losing
Doesn't mean I'm lost
Doesn't mean I'll stop
Doesn't mean I would cross.

Coldplay - Lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home