Viva la vida.
This is Lynnie reporting 'live' at 5.24 am, Monday morning, from SCV Channel 30 - Spain WON Italy, albeit a little unexpectedly, and through a penalty shootout with a result of 4-2.
My energy level is at its highest despite the unearthly hour!!! It has been an excruciatingly long match with 1001 heart-stopping moments, but I can now rest my heart at peace, because it doesn't matter even if they lose their next match; they have broken the record of never beating Italy before in the World Cup OR Euro Championships... and for that, I will be a happy and contented Spanish fan girl! ^_^
And can I just say... that Casillas was an absolute star in the match. Now I know why his golden hands have to be insured for an astonishing FIVE million pounds?!?!?!?!?! O_o
Sorry if all this soccer talk bored you. :p Off to catch some sleep. I can't believe I have to wake up for work in just a couple of hours... o_o

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home