Gravity.
When I create a blog entry just to rave about a particular male celebrity, you will know that I just came home from a movie with him in it. :P
I actually saw him the first time in January, but last night at '21', I was just completely and utterly SOLD!!!!!!
Introducing my new "colleague", Jimmy, whom I swear will be my greatest source of motivation at work from now. ;)
Not only a graduate from Harvard Med School, he is a genius at Black Jack
THE smirk, as my 1 of 2 friends said...
And as always, my weakness for good-looking boys in SUITSMy new colleague, Jimmy... flaming hot - NO, beyond flaming hot. 27 years of age, English, 1.82m tall, gorgeous, and a Math genius. Sharing him with all my female/gay blog readers who know how to appreciate a hottie. xxx

1 Comments:
OMG!! i watched 21 on the plane and TOTALLY fell in love with him. F*** cute lah!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home