Riot in Thunder Alley.
3 April
13 April
14 April
16 April
27 April
14 May
16 May
20 May
23 May
25 May
I kind of enjoy being supposedly 'obscenely savant' and being able to shock people around me with the things I miraculously remember, but I wish I could just as easily let go of certain dates in my memory... and of course, the events associated with them.
Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard
Maybe we're torn apart
Maybe the timing
Is beating our hearts
We're empty.
The Click Five - Empty.
3 April
13 April
14 April
16 April
27 April
14 May
16 May
20 May
23 May
25 May
I kind of enjoy being supposedly 'obscenely savant' and being able to shock people around me with the things I miraculously remember, but I wish I could just as easily let go of certain dates in my memory... and of course, the events associated with them.
Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard
Maybe we're torn apart
Maybe the timing
Is beating our hearts
We're empty.
The Click Five - Empty.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home