Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Timeless.

So I got a massive email from my mother last night.

You can tell your mother hasn't quite moved on from her crazy teenage-fan phase when she:

1) Calls long-distance from SG to Melbourne, and tells you excitedly that Elvin Ng is on the latest cover of I-Weekly (Singaporean Chinese entertainment magazine, for those of you who don't know).

2) Cannot stop gushing about how good he looks on the cover

3) Offers to SCAN the entire 9-page interview (with photos) *AND* e-mail it to you

4) Asks if it is OK for you to receive an 9-MB attachment (i.e. the scanned interview) in your email

5) Disagrees with you totally when you say he looks 'strange' on the cover

Random fact: The last time I checked, my mother was PC-illiterate and terrible with the keyboard.

1 Comments:

At 9:05 AM , Blogger Yuki said...

You should be glad that your mom shares the same passion in fandom with you. ^-^ I think it's so fun to have a mother-daughter idol craze together. Awww...I know my mom wouldn't. She'll only make one comment: Siao Cha Bor. ><

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home