Meet me by the water.
Today is one of those days when I just DO NOT feel like going to class. And coming from someone like me, who hardly ever skips class, it is pretty huge. It's not like I woke up late or anything (it is 7.30 in the morning and my class is in two hours) but ... well, it is just one of those blah days. Oh, and not to mention that I haven't done my readings - or PRINTED them...
I was talking to my friend T that night over MSN. I consider him my closest white Australian friend, and also the person who is most anxious for me to get into bed with someone, no kidding. This is why he drives me nuts but I love him to death anyway --
Note: A good amount of coarse language has been censored to fit in with the healthy nature of my blog.
T: F*** him senseless!
L: Oh God I can't believe you told me to do that -_-
T: [my name], for f***'s sake, just have a bf.
L: I can't have a bf JUST for the sake of having a bf!
T: Yes you can!
L: O_o???
T: And yes, you can have sex for the sake of having sex. And you WILL enjoy it! Or else!
L: Oh godddddddd
T: [my name], you're getting too old to keep running
L: So just screw anyone in sight? :D
T: Not what I meant, but that's a good idea!
Ha.

1 Comments:
LOL @ the conversation..i agree with your friend completely...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home