Tuesday, March 27, 2007

All in life on you depends.

If one day you suddenly realise, under totally unprepared circumstances, that the yummiest, most gorgeous piece of eye candy you've been drooling over and fantasizing about for the past few weeks officially and eternally belongs to someone else, does that totally increase that person's appeal because you know he can never be yours, or does the supposed 'value' of that person drop to nothingness since there is now no more excitement to anticipate?

So in a manner of speaking
I just want to say
That just like you I should find a way
To tell you everything
By saying nothing.

Nouvelle Vague - In A Manner Of Speaking.

P.S. It's not like I really care what other people think, but just so everyone knows, he is NOT in his forties with three kids, a house and a dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home