Monday, March 05, 2007

But you knew I loved you.

The very first post-summer thesis meeting with the supervisor this morning triggered off a conversation, as well as certain memories of the previous semester that I will forever remember, and some that I would rather forget.

Sitting in front of a desktop in the computer lab with suddenly so much to say, then led to an act I thought I was no longer capable of - somewhat impulsive in retrospect (and I totally look down upon myself with complete disdain just thinking about it), but I guess ultimately I got the response I had wished for, and I should be satisfied, if not terribly overjoyed.

In some ways I can't wait for April/May to arrive and the potential possibility of what could or might happen, but at the same time I am nervous and anxious as hell, because the mere thought of it, regardless of whether it eventually materialises or not... absolutely KILLS.

People
You can never change the way they feel
Better let them do just what they will
For they will
If you let them
Steal your heart from you
People
Will always make a lover feel a fool
But you knew I loved you
We could have shown them all
We should have seen love through.

George Michael - Kissing A Fool.

1 Comments:

At 6:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that poem rocks! really. i'm not a lit person. but it really gets to me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home