Saturday, May 05, 2007

Heal the world.



(with a special appearance by a very very young Macaulay Culkin)

It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that the (English) music world in the mid-90s was all about MJ. I honestly cannot think of a bigger star than MJ back then, but well... that was before things started going awry (you know what I mean). "Black Or White" was, and still is, my favourite MJ song - I remember having it on repeat all the damn time playing the "HIStory" album, which, by the way, was such an awesome collection of MJ hits. I wonder if my younger readers (born after '85) know just how bloody huge he was?!? Scandals and court cases aside, he was a megastar, the King of Pop, and I'll always remember when he used to be good :D

Oh Michael, seriously, WHAT happened?

2 Comments:

At 10:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you underestimate me as one of your younger reader hahaha i've been listening to MJ since i was in kindergarten courtesy of my sister

 
At 12:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh surely you know MJ has got bigger songs than Black or White? ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home