Thursday, May 25, 2006

You are so beautiful, to me.



He won American Idol 5. This is the first time I'm 100% satisfied with an AI win (Kelly Clarkson not included because I didn't follow the competition then ... but I like her anyhow).

And so with the crowning of the newest American Idol this morning, my American reality TV obsession phase, which started at the beginning of the semester, has come to an end. Funnily enough though, the people whom I liked and were rooting for to win (in AI, AR and Survivor) all won eventually. How cool is that! :>

X X X

"Boom Boom Boom, let's go back to my room, so we can do it all night, and you can make me feel right."

And at the end of the song: "What are we gonna do in MY room?" *with raised eyebrow*

^_^

Ah, the little little things about you that tickle me ;>

X X X

And so it was that later
As the miller told his tale
That her face, at first just ghostly
Turned a whiter shade of pale.

Joe Cocker - A Whiter Shade Of Pale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home