It doesn't mean you mean that much to me.
Gunther asked me that night what my ultimate fantasy was. I took quite awhile to think of a reply... was it men in uniform,
So while I am still on my Gael-obsessed phase, I've been scouring the net for nice pictures of him and I came across a handful with him in suits. Raaaaarrrr. These pics sooooo made my day laaaa!
Specially dedicated to my fellow Gael-obsessed friend Cecil...
Heh. Lucky Carson (he must have done the hand-on-shoulder thing very much intentionally ;p)
So adorable :>
I would have loved to put up a few more, but it is late and I really should be getting to bed. Those of you who appreciate non-mainstream/foreign film, his face shouldn't be an unfamiliar one! ^..^
That being said, I absolutely cannot wait to watch the new film "Babel", in which Gael appears with Cate Blanchett (!!) AND Brad (!!!!!). Brad Brad Brad!!!!!! Someone please call an ambulance to station outside the cinema when I watch it...
But when you get there you just tell me
You're not hungry at all
You say you'd rather read the paper
And you don't want to talk.
Karen White - Superwoman.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home