Beauty queen of only 18.
Grab the book nearest to you and turn to pg 18, line 4.
"too good, to lose. If Harry Potter goes back to Hogwarts, he will..."
Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Japanese popular culture tutorial notes.
What was the last thing you watched on TV?
The Biggest Loser Finale!!
Without looking, guess what the time is.
3.47 pm
Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
3.47 pm
With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Maroon 5's "She Will Be Loved"; the sound of my sheets in the dryer.
When did you last step outside?
The day before, to collect my student visa.
Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My ICQ chat window with Piggy.
What are you wearing?
Oversized T-shirt and shorts.
Did you dream last night?
Yes, I even remember what it was about.
When did you last laugh?
Over the phone a couple of hours ago.
What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Photos, posters, postcards, ticket stubs, noticeboard.
Seen anything weird lately?
"Y Tu Mama Tambien" - haha
What do you think of this quiz?
I just want to get it over and done with.
What is the last film you saw?
"The Motorcycle Diaries", on DVD.
If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A car, a swanky apartment, a cat, dog, and a home theatre system. And a random good-looking man to keep me company ;p
Tell me something about you I don't know.
I draw the lines back on my foolscap paper if I use liquid paper on it o_O
If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Make poverty history!!!
Do you like to dance?
To entertain myself, yes.
George W Bush...
Aiya I'm so tired of all these Bush questions in memes.
Imagine your first child is a girl. What would you call her?
Polly. (I hate kids and swear to never have my own, so I was just crapping that one up with an awful name :p)
Imagine your first child is a boy. What would you call him?
Maurice (Same reason as above).
Would you ever consider living abroad?
I already am :p
What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
This is a silly question... but I guess I won't expect anything nice :p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home