Take your cat and leave my sweater.
Finished "The Motorcycle Diaries" DVD this morning (finally). Funny, full of heart and humanity, and very thought-provoking. Plus of course there is always the presence of eye candy to add just that little bit more to an already good film! The problem with that movie, however, lay in the fact that I had to multi-task alot. I had to juggle among drooling over Gael Garcia (NB: For the uninformed, he is the boyfriend of the lucky and gorgeous Natalie Portman *sigh*), following the plot, and reading the English subtitles all at the same time! :p
Oh, and Spanish is a beautiful language... especially when spoken by a beautiful man :)
Next up! "Y Tu Mama Tambien"!!! ('Tis the season for men from the South Americas...) ^_^
"My heart was a pendulum between her and the street. I don't know what strength broke me free from her eyes, loose from her arms. She remained clouded by tears, her anguish hidden by the rain..."
- The Motorcycle Diaries -

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home