Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Everybody loves somebody.

I'm supposed to be hard at work on my assignment due Friday, but I reckon this is too good to save for later. The more I need to do my work, the more I procrastinate!!!!

List ten fictional figures you would have sex with (in no particular order) and tag 5 people to do the same. (Raaaarrrr!!!)


1. Jack Bauer - "24" (Kiefer Sutherland)


2. Sidney Bristow - "Alias" (Jennifer Garner)


3. Karl - "Love Actually" (Rodrigo Santoro)


4. Michael - "My Best Friend's Wedding" (Dermot Mulroney)


5. Ben - "Felicity" (Scott Speedman)


6. Eli - "Felicity (Simon Rex)


7. John Clark - "Shall We Dance" (Richard Gere)


8. Senna Hidetoshi - "Long Vacation" (Kimura Takuya)


9. Che Guevara - "The Motorcycle Diaries" (Gael Garcia Bernal)


10. Mr. Darcy - "Pride & Prejudice" (Matthew Macfadyen)

PS: Umm... I tend to go "round the world" when it comes to love interests ;)

I definitely have more than 10 fictional characters whom I want to be in bed with though (;p), but these will have to do for now...

Tagging: anyone who wants to do this - it's kinda fun!

OK back to work. I'm soooooo behind time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home