My Cherie Amour.
I'm having a friend (semi-sibling to be exact) from Singapore coming down under for a short stay, so this "hiatus" shall have to continue for awhile.
Meanwhile, the first day of the Commonwealth Games begins. The idea of being here with all that excitement and cool events is actually pretty cool, but I don't like it when my life gets disrupted, what with all those road closures and 1001 tram service changes for two whole weeks!!
It's difficult to put this in words... but it's only Week 3 of the semester and I'm hating one of my subjects already. And I mean, HATE. Everything about it is just wrong, things with my lecturer aren't working out (he's a nice man really, but WTF!!!!?????!), and I'm dreading the whole process that is to come for the next three or so months. Unfortunately it is now too late to change subjects :(
But I really feel
My eyes won't let me hide
'Cos they always start to cry.
Stevie Wonder - Lately.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home